DAX and CFD setups explained by market technician Jochen Schmidt. In our 10 point webinar series | Germany trades here | Forex and CFDs daily.
– Abbreviation: DAX – ISIN: DE0008469008
Price: 14,062.72 pts (XETRA) – at time of article publication
– Code: EUR/USD – ISIN: EU0009652759
Price Level: $1.05296 (FOREX) – At time of article publication
- DAX- WKN: 846900 – ISIN: DE0008469008 – Price: 14,062.72 pts (XETRA)
- EUR-USD – WKN: 965275 – ISIN: EU0009652759 – Rate: $1.05296 (FOREX)
- BitcoinBTC/EUR – Price: $39,764.80618 (Bitfinex)
- Brent crude oil – WKN: 967740 – ISIN: XC0009677409 – Price: $105.68,000/bbl. (FXCM)
- Gold – WKN: 965515 – ISIN: XC0009655157 – Price: $1,886.85,000/oz. (FXCM)
- Dow Jones- WKN: 969420 – ISIN: US2605661048 – Price: $33,301.93 (NYSE)
Forex & CFD with daily trading idea: Germany trades here. Live on trading day at 10 a.m. sharp and later as a video recording:
- 5 days – 5 day traders. Each with their own style.
Our webinar, short & concise the “Trade of the day”.
Today: DAX, Bitcoin, Gold, Deutsche Bank.
- market screening.
- business management.
- risk management.
- Review of the previous exchange.
Volatility is back! CASH BACK
- take action DAX40, DJI30, Gold, EURUSD and others at reduced spreads – Cashback!
- Active trading on rising or falling prices with CFDs
- For NEW and existing customers!
- Here about Get the details and register
- Trade CHEAPER with Admiralsthe award-winning CFD broker in Germany
▬ Podcast: Börse & Trading to listen to ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
In all popular podcast channels such as: Spotify , DEEZER , Google Podcasts , Apple podcast and https://admiralmarkets.de/wissen/podcast
Trade with the best CFD broker in Germany
- Trade with confidence Best CFD Brokers 2021 (DKI) and the CFD Broker of the Year 2021 according to Brokerwahl.de
- The industry’s most prestigious awards and customer votes go to: admirals / Admiral Markets
- Trade CFDs on rising and falling markets or stocks without any leverage
- Learn more about us – test us.
► Act responsibly ◄
This publication provides market valuations, regardless of the instrument that can be traded. Admiral Markets is a Forex & CFD broker, if you are trading the underlying asset as a CFD, please note: Forex & CFDs are leveraged products and are not suitable for everyone! Leverage multiplies your profits, but also your losses. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money quickly due to leverage. 78% of retail clients lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You have to ask yourself if you understand how CFDs work and if you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
There is no unlimited additional payment obligation for Retail Clients, Professional Clients benefit from voluntary additional protection up to EUR 50,000 through the Negative Balance Protection Policy.
The authors can be totally or partially invested in the values mentioned. This content is not a financial analysis: it is promotional messagewhich do not meet all the legal requirements in terms of impartial financial analyzes and are not subject to a ban on listing before the analyzes are published.